Friday, April 25, 2014

Batch #2 April 2013...

Just as I warned you guys, here's more artwork from early 2013 w/commentary.  I have noticed that if you click on any picture, your browser should create a slideshow with the rest.  I'm not including absolutely everything I did, as I usually average several pieces a day.

 Another Zodiac painting, "Aquarius"

 Another new character of mine for Pixar or someone else to swipe: "Captain Werewolf".

 A sea nymph with aquatic friends.

 Ever-popular Edgar Rice Burroughs-based art.

 An 11x15 Sharpie marker drawing scanned & digitally colored.

 Fishing girl with trident. I stopped doing art like this for three reasons, two of which are myself and the customers.

 Another digitally colored marker drawing.

 A couple of Victorians painted in acrylic.

 My character "Vampire Warrior" with a Medusa trophy.

VW once again, romping with his only real friend in the world, "Spot" the lizard.

Back soon with more art soon, the best stuff is yet to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment