Saturday, May 3, 2014

#5 Alternative Artworks...

 It occurred to me that I should also show some of the large variety of stuff I've created for Etsy.com.  When I first started over there the freedom was like a breath of fresh air.  You can see I went a little berserk.

Cutout paper and Marker.

 A decorative abstract acrylic painting, about 20x24.

 One of many "Coffin Boxes" painted around Halloween...

 ...And its creepy contents.

 Wooden plaques, also painted in acrylics.

 Hideous "found" frames, customized for October weirdness.

 Cute, custom OOAK clipboards.

 People liked these, they bought 'em!

 Another Hoffy Halloween Invention: the "Fang Box".

 People who hate Clowns should wonder about themselves.  All judgment is projection.

 Painted paper cutouts on wood panel.

 Blacklight fluorescent art on wood, I called it "Molecular Scorpion"

 Spray paint and acrylic on Canvas, from the magic wand of my alter ego "Adam Neumann".

 More "found" frames utterly corrupted by moi.

 A old Santa Claus gift box, about 6" deep, painted over.

 A submarine girl with tentacle, acrylic on canvas board.

 More Tribal/Primitive stuff, huge and blacklight reactive.

  Another "found" frame.

An abstract I called "The Minotaur".

God, I get tired just thinking about all of it.  But I think I have at least one more entry's worth of top-quality stuff from Etsy.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment